Thursday 11 June 2020

130,000 The Right People...


So...

Ideas just flooding into my mind...

This is the 130,000 post... and it's a bit early...

Yet if you've got an idea on your mind... just dive right into it...

So I've had a goal of 'mutual fulfillment with high value people' for years now...

And I'm lucky to have some very good people in my life...

Really the goal should be now... spend more IN PERSON time with those high quality people...

Had quick in person meeting with Dean Staveley yesterday...

Britain is getting out of the grip of this virus... roads are much busier now than they were weeks ago...

When I'm with high quality people I will always aim to pack in as much value as I can...

Like probably one of my favourite ways of chatting with people is like text conversation in some way. I will usually just aim to start typing as quickly as possible with the ideas in my head...

Most of the people I do that with... they're smart enough to go back and review it...

I know I do with the elite people I talk to...

However...

There's also a certain energy you get from meeting high quality people in person you don't get from just text...

So I want and need to do that more...

Wrong people... NO TIME for them. Could be even worse than that. Trust your instincts on this.

So... yeah...

Blasting this out quick before goals... thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment