Tuesday 26 July 2011

Discounted Playing to Win for ECF Forum Members

Quick post here.

A lot of traffic I get for this site is from ECF forum members. Obviously my 'politically incorrect' views attract some attention. I do bitch quite a bit on that to be honest, but I'd rather be a bit controversial than boring, especially if it reveals something about the chess world.

Anyway, because I know chess players like to be thrifty with their money, for one week I'm going to offer Playing to Win at half price for ECF forum members. If you get in touch with me via the comments or elsewhere, I'll send you the book for £4.75- you don't get many chess books that cheap!

Playing to Win

2 comments:

  1. Could you possibly extend this offer?

    Regards,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but only if you buy today!

    ReplyDelete