Tuesday 5 August 2014

Share Writer!


Hi all, So... what have I been doing?

Investing more in shares really. I've come to the conclusion that I'm comfortable having much more of my money in shares. Got a good track record and just like watching them go up. Interest rate is lousy. Even had the thought recently... I could just put money into shares that potentially I might need in two years... slightly risky I guess, but also risky in another way leaving it to earn little interest. I haven't actually done this yet but would probably be OK with doing so.

At the moment I can't write Fool articles because of the change in Yahoo syndication... hopefully I will in the future though! So I'm looking at potentially writing for other share websites, will keep you posted! I've reached out to another Fool writer for some advice on this and any other advice is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment