Saturday 3 January 2015

NEW ARTICLE WHICH IS SPARKING STRONG OPINIONS



Read this NEW ARTICLE WHICH IS SPARKING STRONG OPINIONS...


And here is some exclusive extra content!

Hi Tom,

It definitely wasn't made as an attack on any ShareProphets writers. Being directly honest I was feeling a bit annoyed generally when I wrote that article but I still think it has some interesting points.

I can't think of one instance really where a ShareProphets writer has liked a stock a lot but not owned it- which is good.

However please understand that share investing is not a hobby for me. I have a six figure share portfolio. I believe that I will be investing all my life and spend hours every day (even Christmas) learning more.

I mean in terms of being a pro writer... I couldn't call myself one really but I have written some worldwide selling books, over 32,000 viewers on my website reading my stuff... and have been paid to write many other different subjects. I love writing and don't really do it for the money. I spent eighteen months writing my novel for below the minimum wage... but I'm still glad I did so. I like creating something original and the flow feeling more than the money... although that is nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment