Tuesday 29 December 2015

2016 Goals


Blasting this out a bit early for you...

Financial Goal

I am going to set myself a slightly lower financial goal this year. I also am going to set myself a goal of money I can spend on enjoying myself. It really depends how the year turns out... I might be in a situation where I'm really going for more money in an interesting job... or I might just travel more and meet more interesting people. Of course my financial goal depends to a large extent on how my shares do. I am confident about my portfolio going forward and will continue to reap the dividends and have decent plans for future shares to buy. Part of being a share investor of course is to get more money to buy more shares- so I probably will spend time in 2016 LOOKING at shares less and more time getting money to buy more.

Mutual Fulfillment With High Value People

Yep this one is up again. I have a great group of people around me helping me and giving advice. And the number one priority will be to continue those relationships. However the door is still open for other HIGH QUALITY PEOPLE to come into my life. This site has over 50,000 views now... and quite regularly I have elite winners connecting with me on LinkedIn because of it. There has to be more IN PERSON fulfillment though. Stevie PUA and other friends have recommended I travel more and I may well do this. Thoughts going through my mind lately have been "You don't want to be the richest man in the graveyard." I still will aim to WASTE very little money but meeting new people and going to interesting new places can be seen as an investment in yourself. Overall I want this goal to link in with the aim of having MORE FUN in 2016.

Exercise Well and Have a Healthy Diet

Up again. Just come back from a walk now and I want to do this every day. I know all the exercises I need to do and will do them. I can do this every day in all situations.

Research and Aim to Buy a Buy to Let Property

I have now taken the decision to buy my own buy to let property. I know I have a lot of work to do but aim to do this.

RIGHT... so yeah three goals ARE THE SAME AS LAST YEAR.

Adding onto that I'd like to create more high quality written content again. Pleased with this in 2015- but ideally I will also get PAID for doing this. There are well over 1,000 people every month reading this site and in 2015 I have often aimed to provide FREE VALUE EVERY DAY. Please support me in doing this by making a donation or helping me with my goals in some other way. The more donations the more articles there will be. If I'm going to write without being paid or paid well enough it has to be something I TOTALLY WANT TO DO. Don't be Mother Teresa with writing.

Yeah there have been some good pics done in 2015 but ideally I want EVEN MORE in 2016. And quite possibly new video content too. I would quite like to do 'speeches to camera' so let's see if we can get that up.

The world can be a ruthless place and I've had to deal with adversity in 2015. Violet Rowan blatantly lied to me and Craig Joyce assaulted me. Well doing those kinds of things to Mark Howitt is not a good idea and I will be taking action. However at the same time I want to be as positive as possible and enjoy myself as much as possible. I know I have a lot of potential and enjoy being a world famous writer. I wish you the best of luck in your own 2016 goals!

1 comment:

  1. Surrounding yourself with quality people is an intrinsic and fundamental rule for inner growth and interpersonal relationship development. People with vision or who represent a field of interest, will motivate and inspire the creation of a fulfilled life. Since creating written content is an area that you find satisfaction, focus on specific writing goals to help you progress. Good Luck!

    Clayton Smith @ BlueLine Planning

    ReplyDelete