Thursday 7 January 2016

Direct Honesty About Shares


Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 7s7 seconds ago
I don't forsee a situation where I want to 'give money to charity' like other rich people do.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
Like View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 34s34 seconds ago
Shares will rise from these levels but at the end of my life my performance as a share investor will be judged on how much money I make.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
Like View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 1m1 minute ago
personal responsibility for it. Maybe this will make me a better share investor in the long run, I don't know.
0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Like 1 View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 1m1 minute ago
I mean let's be real here... having THOUSANDS OF POUNDS of reduction in your personal wealth isn't good but I still have to take
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
Like View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 10m10 minutes ago
at these levels... I'll keep an eye on them but instinctively want to save money to go into buy to let even though that's challenging.
0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Like 1 View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 11m11 minutes ago
Time for some DIRECT HONESTY... feel very bad about shares going down again. I think HSBC BATS and GSK are all good long term buys

No comments:

Post a Comment