Thursday 16 March 2017

Sainsbury's Need To Get Their Act Together For Investors


Back from my share job... and it's time to blast out an article on Sainsbury's in my FREE TIME :)

I am a shareholder of Sainsbury's and I've also worked for them.

As I let investor relations know today I've also written articles about them which have been read by thousands of people worldwide.

Their performance today in terms of letting private investors listen to the webcast, both live and after it happened, was very poor.

The last time I checked about an hour ago it wasn't even available in archived form. Really private investors should have been able to listen to the webcast live, as it happened. The fact that hours after it was broadcast we still were not able to is shocking.

Anyway here are the Sainsbury's Investor Relations numbersin case you want to contact them in future about this:

Investor Relations Enquiries Media Enquiries
James Collins +44 (0) 20 7695 0080 Louise Evans / Rebecca Reilly +44 (0) 20 7695 7295

The results overall were decent but they must improve to let private investors listen to the webcast asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment