Friday 19 October 2018

Anyone Can SAY Anything... but anyone can't DO Everything


Blasting this from my bed...

This is going to be a Facebook exclusive article for now... but will be on www.markhowitt.blogspot.com later...

Anyone can SAY anything but anyone can't DO anything.

"I'm going to fly to the moon in my car tonight. I fancy some green cheese so going to munch on some up there." I can say that. Of course I can't do it.

Actions speak louder than words. Sometimes successful people won't say much at all, they will just do things and win. I probably am guilty myself of 'saying' too much but I do do things every day.

That's why it's really important to review your goals to make sure you're making progress. I check my shares and bank account every day. That tells me how well I'm doing with my financial goal.

With my fitness goal I am going to weigh myself every day and walk every day when possible.

Actions speak louder than words. Make sure you deliver on your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment