Sunday 12 May 2019

Property Management


Quick post here...

If you're good at managing tenants as a company or a person in Yorkshire I will consider you for help in property I or my business partner purchase.

With me personally if I spend more time in property in time I will manage tenants more by myself (I already have managed some in a way) so anyone I choose will have to be happy with that and want to teach.

I would probably interview the tenants myself and I would have CCTV in any property I own or part own. Yet I'm happy to build good relationships with people... if I'm buying myself the most likely areas in this order are probably around Huddersfield, Barnsley or Wakefield, I would consider other areas such as Leeds but it would have to be a very good opportunity because of the time and petrol cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment