Tuesday 23 July 2019

Action Article


Don't pay attention to what people say. Pay attention to what they do. May do full article on this...

Lots of action to be taken today...

Blasting back into this one...

So...

Five Fool articles out now... spent quite a lot of time on them, thousands of views...

I've had to think about every word...

I do want to do more share writing in future... there are lots of thoughts swimming around in my head about this...

I think I will always be true to my style...

There's a lot more to action than just writing though... I'm making myself go on a walk every day and eating more healthy.

People know I am a real talk share writer... part of the reason I spent so long researching the BP and Shell article is because I have large positions in both companies... share investing isn't an academic game to me...

I speak to high quality people about shares every day... Chris Bailey thinks about them in some way for like 20 hours a day practically every day... but I talk to lots of different people... different interesting views...

So even though when I'm talking about shares... generally to the elite... people who in terms of analytical ability who are certainly in the top 5%... (Chris Bailey in the top 0.1% I reckon)... I do talk to a lot of 'regular people' about shares too...

(My shares rose nicely today btw... that's how I make or lose most of my money...)

They're interested but... they know practically nothing about them... so I quickly explain.

My share articles weren't perfect but for those kind of people... which are like around 90% of the population... I think there's a lot they can take from them...

Anyway...

My life is not just shares...

There's a whole world out there... plenty of interesting people to meet and places to go. I only like spending time with quality people... yet I manage to do that most of the time...

Money is worthless on death. It's just a score in a computer game to me...

By this I mean I will continue to express myself in 'none share writing'.... I actually find it easier... maybe I am better at it...

I still think with around 200,000 views worldwide I am good at share writing... I have plenty of people telling me what else I should say though... sometimes they're right... other times maybe not...

Rest assured there is much more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment