Monday 30 March 2020

My Truth


So...

Instinctive idea for an article...

My Truth.

So I'm blasting out decent articles pretty much every day now... chatting to smart people, having some interesting conversations etc... may go into more detail with that later or in private...

My Truth.

So when I write I feel like like I'm blasting out my truth. Nobody can write the way like I can. Sure everyone is different. Every style is different. Yet there is only one Mark Howitt really...

Only I can write the Mark Howitt writing.

And people always have their opinions on it. A lot of people are impressed etc...

But it's kind of more interesting when people say how it could be better or if I added something in...

Yet it's like... when I'm in the flow of writing I never worry about what other people think. I just aim to deliver my realness. And that's the way it should be...

No comments:

Post a Comment