Saturday 11 April 2020

125,000 Views... The Journey Continues...


So...

Blasting this out after hustling my goals hard...

In private you may know more of what I've been doing...

Every day goal day...

125,000 views isn't 25 million books sold like Bernard Cornwell. Reading more from him now... the amount of research he puts in... is a lot...

I was crying when I wrote the 100,000 views post. Because I wasn't sure I would make it... I was sure I'd reach this figure though...

I know there is so much more to come from me. I have to keep my mind sharp though. Bernard is still producing some of his best writing into his 70s. Warren Buffet made most of his money after 55. I have still to reach my peak in many areas...

I talk to a lot of quality people in many areas now... and they want me to win too. If you're a reader of this blog... and you're smart and interesting connect with me. We can add value to each other.

I'm still open to paid writing. Yet I have plenty of money so am not desperate.

It's like I'm reading Fools and Mortals... and it's like a different subject matter for Bernard... yet it's very interesting. You should check it out...

I can write on many different subject matters too... and you will see these... yet please remember to donate or add value to me if you can. Bernard evolved as a writer when many people would buy paper books. Hell knows even this tight fisted Yorkshireman has bought plenty of them... but it's harder to get published in paper now. If you value writing you must support writers.

Anyway... goal day. You know there is more to come and you will witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment