Thursday 5 November 2020

Supergirl

Verse 1] You can tell by the way she walks that she's my girl You can tell by the way she talks, she rules the world You can see in her eyes that no one is her chain She's my girl, my supergirl [Chorus] And then she'd say, "It's okay" "I got lost on the way, but I'm a supergirl" And supergirls don't cry And then she'd say, "It's alright" "I got home late last night, but I'm a supergirl" And supergirls just fly And supergirls don't cry And then she'd say, "It's alright" "I got home late last night, but I'm a supergirl" And supergirls just fly [Verse 2] And then she'd say that nothing can go wrong When you're in love, what can go wrong? And then she'd laugh the night time into day Pushing her fear further along [Chorus] And then she'd say, "It's okay" I got lost on the way, but I'm a supergirl" And supergirls don't cry And then she'd shout down the line Tell me she's got no more time 'Cause she's a supergirl And supergirls don't hide And then she'd scream in my face And tell me to leave, leave this place 'Cause she's a supergirl And supergirls just fly [Outro] Yes, she's a supergirl, a supergirl She's sowin' seeds, she's burnin' trees She's sowin' seeds, she's burnin' trees Yes, she's a supergirl, a supergirl A supergirl, my supergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment