Sunday 21 February 2021

Financial Goal

Blasting this Out as a Facebook Exclusive for Now...

Have a Financial Goal!
Sure, money isn't the only thing in the world. I think of it just as a score in a computer game...
However it seems a lot of people are playing the game... so you might as well play it...
You do need money to live...
Have a look at how much money you have now. Then set yourself a FINANCIAL GOAL of what you want to reach by a CERTAIN DATE.
From 2011 to 2020 I actually did this myself and posted it on the net... without being specific on the net about the amount... yet I knew myself.
So what you want to do is phrase it as I WANT TO MAKE THIS AMOUNT OR MORE by a certain date. This gives you a target to reach... you can give yourself 10/10 if you reach this target... yet you can also make MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment