Sunday 7 March 2021

Why As a Writer or Creative It's Good to be Good With Money...

 So...

Why As a Writer or Creative It's Good to be Good With Money...


Quick one here before walk this morning...

As a writer or artist of any kind it's GOOD TO BE GOOD WITH MONEY...


Many of them aren't... as that's not what art or writing has to be about at all...

But...

Say you're a nice writer... just writing along because you like it...

HARD to make money from it... I have a bit sometimes but need to work on that aspect...

BUT if you are good with money in other areas of your life that gives you more time just to write for art.


I'm doing a few free ten minute financial coaching sessions for a few people I know who've added value to me... yet if you're a good artist I'll consider giving you one too... get in touch...



No comments:

Post a Comment