Sunday 7 March 2021

Examples

 She's got a whole lot of disco friends,

She's got a whole lot of disco friends,
Disco ladies and gentlemen,
Eating their faces from the inside out,
Freaky dancing til the late am,
Music slipping down the wall of sweat,
Shes catching fishies in a disco net,
Throwing kisses in the powder room,
Slowly sucking on a cigarette

She knows an awful lot of disco kids,
Novelty sun glasses and mullet wigs,
She says she wants to be a sti-earl-list,
Or maybe something in the music biz,
Daddies rich, mummies beautiful,
They always said she'd make a top model,
But now shes hiding out in disco land,
A happy clappy trusterfarian

Disco friends

Disco friends


Obviously that's not me... that's Just Jack...

Yet I think I could get to around that level of song writing or poetry... that's actually a really high level... listened to that song around 100 times...


Perfectly captures how some modern women are...

Still... I reckon I can get to that level or close...


Because overall I am a writer. Not just a share writer or finance writer...

Do you think I grew up reading finance books? Nope very few until I was like about 20... I guess I've read a lot of them since then...

The thing is... JUST talking about finance it's hard to get an interesting style... I've done it in some of my articles... some of them have been edited and overall MOST of the editing has detracted from the style to be honest.

If you look at the share writing in 2017 and 2018 that was the case... will go into that in more detail in private if you're interested...

Have to say overall that the editing in the Fool articles... I can see why they did that in some ways... and some of it made it a bit better...

Still... when you've been writing as long as I have you don't really need much editing. Certainly when I'm writing fiction or anything 'non factual'... (lols)... none is needed once I've double checked it...

It's like I will blast it out... sometimes edit it a bit... although that can alter the flow...

Would much rather blast it out... be one or two mistakes which I will edit after publishing...


Ha... I've actually edited this post a bit to add to it...

Still writing a share book yet have a lot of other things to deal with... UK needs to get back to normal ASAP and action must be taken by people here to make it so...




No comments:

Post a Comment