Thursday 22 April 2021

More Content to Come

 So you can call this the real 145,000 post if you want...

I feel more motivated than ever to create more original content now... and I know I have many great readers who support me... 

I never really thought I would have someone who was one of the top chessplayers in the world read me and link my blog... or someone who'd managed two billion dollars in shares...

I never thought I would reach tiny little islands in the ocean.

But I have...

And even though... I don't exactly feel young I know I am not old for a writer. Bernard Cornwell is producing some of his best writing into his seventies... I never thought I would talk to him either...

Warren Buffet made the vast majority of his wealth after fifty years old...

So I promise you more content is on the way... the UK as a nation has it hard over the past year... but whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. As a nation we have overcome far greater hardships than a virus.

Here's to the future... and with your support my best is yet to come...




No comments:

Post a Comment