Sunday 3 September 2023

More Chess Promo Before OTB Chess Starts...

 

Re: How Come This Player Has Joined English Fed?

Post by Mark Howitt » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:44 am

I'm limiting my chess drama time today... as I'm actually going to spend time ringing clubs up and then some time preparing for OTB chess...

Will say a few quick things on mind though... as I do even think about chess in nightclubs...

I have given a lot of FREE coaching/promo of chess to people.

My dad drove LOADS of people for FREE around Yorkshire... my whole family are much 'nicer' than me and do loads of free things... most people are not like that at all.

I have never ever not paid my fair share to a chess club I have been part of.

Yeah it was nice that Huddersfield library (not a park since some people like to be pedantic) provided a free board... I gave a FREE advert for chess many times there... because people watched me for FREE... sometimes about 30 people I reckon... if I have some spare time I may play for FREE in the new Hudds library...

(Not really free since I pay taxes).

My views on things are not going to change in some ways yet I want to spend a bit more time preparing and playing for OTB chess...

But yeah obvs you need the internet for everything these days so cost of online chess minimal but small...

No comments:

Post a Comment