Wednesday 30 January 2019

Share Success


So my shares have been killing it for the last few days...

I don't doubt my ability anymore.

And I have to say the elite winners I know about shares were fine with me even when my shares weren't doing so well. Thank you!

I think overall for the past 12 months I have worked harder than ever before. So it's important to relax sometimes- makes you better overall. Nobody can work all the time- I can't anyway! I don't even want to.

Because you have to work SMART as well as HARD. It's taken a few hours sleep for me to even write this... I wanted to write something earlier today...

Life is doing about what you want as much as possible.

So it's important for me to keep my shares doing well... and still enjoy getting money in other ways.

The world is full of opportunities and I'm ready to take them... I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment