Wednesday 6 February 2019

Early Morning Article


So...

It's early in the morning... and I'm reading quite a cool blog... about how it's good to write...

So I decided to write an article... because writing is fun!

Well... is if you can talk about something cool in an interesting style... which is what I'm going to do here...

Shares are on my mind so let's start with shares...

Even about 2 weeks ago I was quite depressed about shares...

Fast forward to now they are up quite a lot and I feel much better...

I am also worth......


quite a lot more money...

Why?

Because I bought some more shares at almost the perfect time...

And other shares that I already owned went up a lot...

That's it. No 'manual labour'.

In the past two weeks... my net worth has gone up by more than it often has in many years in my life...

And that's the whole point about getting money... it doesn't have to be hard to get it when you know how...

If you DON'T know how then it's hard. Like if you're trying to do it playing chess... or writing a novel.

But if you've ALREADY GOT money... then you can make more money quite easily with the right investments etc...

Hmm...

SO yeah... I would say find a good way of making money... then keep doing it. Then you have more time to do other things you like which are not to do with money... that's what I want to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment