Wednesday 20 February 2019

Is Annabel Scholey Too ENTITLED and Does She Really Represent Yorkshire?


So...

I don't know man... it's not like I have a writing mentor...

Chat to Bernard Cornwell a bit but... I don't have anyone telling me what to write or how to write it. I was a better writer than my uni teachers... my real teachers are books I guess...

But like... been thinking about this article for a while... thinking... hmm... would this article be coming from a NEGATIVE PLACE? Would it sound bitter?

But then I looked at all the evidence and thought... fuck it.

When I'm lazy and watching TV sometimes I hear Annabel Scholey's voice. Who even fucking knows, maybe she does 'targeted' Yorkshire ads...

She's not a bad person but...

I think she's probably changed a bit.

If this was just private company ads I would let this go. If this was just like Harry Potter... fuck it.

But if you're getting funded by a BBC stealth tax... if you're basically saying anti democratic views about Brexit... too much.

So yeah... written about her before. Take a bit of effort and search the site for them. I used to know her...

I never heard Annabel talk about politics at Greenhead College. She was probably too busy trying to be an actress and... other things...

I always was into politics though... still am and have a lot more I could write about it... maybe I will someday.

Just what would happen if immigration was allowed to continue into the UK in an uncontrolled fashion?

Because people in Yorkshire should not be all about consumerism and BBC groupthink. We're better than that. Women actually do have it VERY GOOD in Yorkshire... better than in a lot of countries. I'm pretty sure Annabel earns more than I do, might not have as much money saved though...

Yeah anyway just felt like blasting this out. May add more later.

I'm adding now.

I think when I look back in years... when I'm maybe a bit more famous (probably not as famous as Annabel though... let's face it) this might be one of the most viewed articles on my website... it's already done pretty well...

Annabel it's not like I'm trying to mess your image up. Not to like intrude into your 'personal affairs' but I can give you a bit more info so you're more informed...

People talk about grooming gangs in Huddersfield like they just happened. But they've been happening for quite while, more or less from the time we were in Greenhead College... this was happening.

What did the BBC do?

They basically tried to put Nick Griffin in jail for talking about it.

So yeah... lot more I could say about that but hey, you can read right? Read up on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment