Wednesday 27 February 2019

Chatting


Early morning article...

Blasting it out...

So let's do it on something a bit different. I talk to quite a lot of quality people online... and recently quite a few of them have been... SLOW AT CHATTING BACK.

Hmms...

Key approach to this is firstly look at myself- have I done anything wrong? Nope not to any of them...

So then key thing is just to... DO OTHER THINGS INSTEAD. Do my goals, create value etc...

Personally with good people I will always make the effort to quickly talk to them EVERY DAY for a quick amount of time... certainly once every two days...

But I understand that quality people have OTHER THINGS to do. AND key thing... being NEEDY to anyone (especially to women) will probably 'turn them off'. I am quite blatant when I want to chat to someone personally- you only live once and it's cool to chat to decent people.

Yet I have to take a look at myself sometimes...

I can actually say that there's only one person I'm currently 'connected' to online who has done something bad to me that I will have to deal with at some point. I'm balancing out the negative energy and time that will take with being honest that not everyone is how they seem online...

Hmms... yeah so I have to be ready to delete people if needed but rest assured... only one person I am currently connected to I am thinking of deleting etc...

So just to round it off... I think it's socially intelligent and just polite to spend a few seconds every couple of days to reply to people... but as long as there's a valid reason (a really good valid reason would be working on your goals which could benefit that person later) that's fine :).

No comments:

Post a Comment