Saturday 2 March 2019

If You're Rich It's Not Worth Going To Aldi


Word up...

So views are going pretty well at the moment... going to vary the content a bit with a NEW article.

If you're rich it's not worth going to Aldi...

I still check out supermarkets just for interest. I visited a Tesco express yesterday (I've shorted Tesco before successfully)... and the store actually was very similar to Aldi... just with more brand names and worse prices...

Yet if you compare the Aldi I use most with a Morrisons... I can see why a rich person would choose to use Morrisons.

Just want to state at this point Morrisons did employ a lying 'woman' called Violet Rowan who conned me out of money (future landlords beware) so I don't have any love for them really...

But WHY if you're rich is it not worth shopping at Aldi... if the prices were cheaper and everything was the same it would be...

But you have to factor in other things like... how long it takes to get a parking space... how long it takes to get and put back a trolley... how long you are waiting in store...

For a rich person earning say 80 pounds an hour- Aldi not worth it...

Maybe even 30 pounds an hour...

But I still believe Aldi will continue to grow because obviously few people are earning 80 pounds an hour and it's not even that many who earn 30 an hour.

Personally I will aim to 'switch it up' by going to Morrisons and other stores some times... they need to better their prices though.

No comments:

Post a Comment