Saturday 9 March 2019

Do What You Want In Life...


Just had long phone call and been thinking about things today...

You've got to do what you want in life or there is no point. Remember everyone's doing what they think is best for themselves so NEVER feel bad about doing what you want- I don't. In fact I am too much of a nice guy sometimes...

But I do like writing so I'm going to do more of it. That's why I'm doing it now just off the top of my head... writing and seeing if good stuff comes out. Most of the time it does.

But anyway... I do have to figure out how to spend all of my money before death. I did a couple of things today that were stupid regarding money... but I cheered myself up by saying I have never done anything as stupid before with money in my life and I never will again. A lot of people do stupid things with money all the time... like paying rent really. My sister is a doctor and has.

Anyway I have also done some other things today which means... more time on shares and potentially property.



But yeah... I actually need to spend a bit more time on shares too...

But then there's OTHER things that I will be spending more time on too... because you've got to enjoy what you do...

No comments:

Post a Comment