Monday 4 March 2019

Property Update



Quick property update... here's what I wrote before...

I am open to investing in property for the right return and learning experience. I have been researching property and have done one buy to let since 2015 so I know what the potential real returns are. I believe at some point I will be good at sourcing and negotiating property deals potentially by myself yet want to learn more first.



Any investment I make will be done on the principles of ADDING VALUE to the investment and also LEARNING from who I invest with. Please make contact if you believe you have a suitable investment.

As of now I have more money, knowledge and contacts. Looking to do something practical in property soon... been learning this 2014 yet time has come for action. I know all the theory and 'numbers' people can make so obviously I'm looking for a good deal yet have to get started soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment