Friday 18 October 2019

115,000 Post


So,..

This is pure getting thoughts out of my mind...

Over 115,000 now... how time flies...

Shares been killing it lately... what I thought would happen about Brexit is coming true... I'm up a lot...

It's kinda surreal now to think I have been doing shares for 21 years... and 14.5 years when I actually started to study it...

I don't feel that old... I'm 36...

I don't look that old...

I kind of see though how quality endures through time. I think I will continue to make money from shares as long as I live... as long as I have enough money...

Over 200,000 views on share articles worldwide btw...

This is not meant to be a brag post... I just started writing with nothing in my mind...

I've been a writer longer than I've been into shares... and I've always liked reading.

It always came easy to me... reading then reading outloud. I used to get the expressions in when reading outloud when I was young... selected to read in churches etc quite a bit...

I would just go to libraries and read books for hours...

I did recently for a few hours and it was good... despite how now there is CCTV everywhere... gotta keep an eye on those people... reading...

Paid writing, hit me up. Otherwise I'll just write what I want...

It's like I went to the library and just picked up a Bernard Cornwell book... I really do like his style... it's like...

The themes are kind of the same but somehow they sound different. You can just keep reading and reading and reading...

I read for like 3 hours without eating...

You know he has something like over 25 million books sold... crazy numbers...

For a writer I am not old...

No comments:

Post a Comment