Tuesday 8 October 2019

Kevin Spraggett



Blasting out a quick post here...

I think it's pretty cool that Kevin Spraggett has promoted my site a bit... way back I never thought I was good enough to talk to GMs but I have talked to a few now...

He was one of the best chessplayers in the world in the 1980s and is an interesting writer. If you can still find them, he wrote interesting articles about making the best use of all the time on your clock...

Here's a recent article by him... his website is well worth a look...


https://www.spraggettonchess.com/radjabov-scores-big-comeback-win/

Still spending time looking at shares and for an interesting job- just been for a walk and will do this every day when the weather is decent. Feel free to contact me if you feel we can help each other reach our goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment