Monday 13 November 2023

Why Give Them The Power?

 Soooo...

Interesting thoughts...

So I've been going on about how Palliser is not good writer etc... and how my parents paid for mag when they shouldn't...

But it's lead me to interesting thought...

If you are reading someone... even if u are reading them for FREE in a way... u are giving them power...

Power by your time you could say- I mean if u were earning even min wage instead of reading that is money...

Of course it can be WIN WIN... aka reading great writers like Orwell...

But if u are giving money TOO well u are losing money...

So at my stage in life it is best to IGNORE a lot of writers... like only read the ELITE...

Who knows, maybe I'm only at this stage now because I've read over 3000 books but still...

Yeah... less time reading in general... more work on the physical and other things...

It's up to me to make my life how I want it...


No comments:

Post a Comment