Sunday 24 December 2023

When You Have Enough Money...

 Actually blasting this out while listening to this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iS8N87G5C4


Kramnik... ex chess world champ...

He is talking a lot about CHEATING in chess... and yeah it does go on online for sure...

But anyway... deeper point...

What happens when you have ENOUGH MONEY? Like Warren Buffet for example... btw Charlie Munger died recently... RIP... he was a billionaire too...

So with Warren Buffet he is not into consumerism much... and wants to give vast majority of his money away... he has given lots ot free interviews etc for the joy of teaching about shares...

Because... I mean let's look at Munger... he's dead... He died a billionaire...

I guess his family will get a bit of his money but a lot will be given away...

Money is worthless when you're dead...

But like when you've got ENOUGH money... you spend your time doing other things. I actually should be working on my fitness atm but doing a few other things... def at least 1 walk today though that's a promise...

Personally I am not RICH at all and still need to get more money... but I like writing...

It's like at the stage... for PRESENTS I blasted out some poems for family...

Even Karlina Shaw wanted me to write to her privately... it's like I have the DMs...

Anyway... if I've got something to say or write now I'll just say it. Life is too short. Orwell, Nietzsche, Updike... do u think anyone alive now has the right to say OH U SHOULD HAVE EDITED it... lols...

So yeah I just like blasting it out... hopefully more money or whatever mutual value will come later...

But I just like blasting it out...

Feeling the flow of the moment... if you have an idea just express...


No comments:

Post a Comment