Tuesday 19 December 2023

2000 Views Today... The Future?

 Hi...

So over 2,000 views just today... a record...

And the nice thing is... people are checking out classics too... like from 2019...

It's nice and everything... I think sometimes I'm like modern day Nietzsche...

But overall with my writing... should prob do less free and aim to get paid more...

Why do I do so much FREE?

Well for the joy of writing... i get the 2 billion dollar man saying some 'interesting' things...

Can take a bit of time to get something published and paid... I have over 500,000 views on my share articles...

Honestly if people could see my emails and DMs...

Anyway... would I rather write a killer post or get £100? Get £100 atm... even though I am becoming less attached to money...

Only takes ONE nice big sponsor for me to produce much more...

But yeah overall what I want do ideally is do less content but PAID work on fitness and other things... talking to a few jobs...


No comments:

Post a Comment