Friday 15 December 2023

Unresolved Complaint from NGN from 2020

 He wasn't dropping something off at an address near there.

Next thing I expect from you is compensation.
May 20, 2020, 4:50 PM
Hello Mark, thank you for providing your address and bringing this to our attention, i have managed to locate the driver in question and i will pass this over to his manager so he can speak with him in relation to parking outside driveways. I have also spoken with our manager and unfortunately we would not be able to provide any compensation in relation to this matter. Kind Regards.
May 20, 2020, 4:59 PM
If this ever happens again I will call the police right away I still can if I want.
Get your act together.
May 20, 2020, 5:02 PM
And you can say sorry too
May 20, 2020, 5:03 PM
Hello Mark, please accept my apologies that you have had to bring this matter to our attention, please be assured this will be dealt with internally by the manager of the engineer. Kind Regards.
May 20, 2020, 5:13 PM
You really should give a small gesture of compensation for me wasting my time- it is illegal to obstruct a driveway and the engineer was not following social distancing.
I own shares in National Grid and SSE.
I'll decide how I want to proceed if you don't give compensation.
May 20, 2020, 5:18 PM
Good Evening Mark, i have just spoken with my manager and we would be unable to provide any compensation in relation to this, however i have have made the engineers manager aware and he is going to deal with the engineer internally in relation to parking in front of driveways. Kind Regards.
May 20, 2020, 5:47 PM
If I see any of your vehicles making any noise or obstructing anything anywhere near my property again I will report them to the police right away. Make sure they never ever do again.
May 20, 2020, 6:40 PM

This is now being investigated by the Ombudsman and I expect compensation to be paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment