Thursday 28 December 2023

Can You Afford the Coaching?

 Can You Afford the Coaching?

Word up...

So...

Let's blast this one out...

I totally understand how some people cannot afford my coaching or choose to like... I don't know... go to uni instead? Go down the pub to drink alcohol?

Nah seriously I know there are lots of other options out there...

But that's fine because I only have TIME to coach so many people. I do a lot of free writing when I have time which people learn from...

But...

Let's say a few things...

Do you think the fact that I have read over 3000 books... and prob BOUGHT like around 400 I guess...

(In a way that is ME paying for coaching reading great writers... Bernard Cornwell is in my DMs and I've bought like about 20 of his books and read like about 40)...

Do you THINK I might have learned a few things reading those books?

Do you think having a worldwide selling novel at the age of 21... I mean I can even teach writing ;)... 

Do you think there is something some people could learn from someone like that?

Lol it's all grrrrrrrravvvvvvvvvvy.

I like coaching smart people :) Everyone so far who's done any kind of coaching with me has got strong results in the areas I coach...


No comments:

Post a Comment