Sunday 31 December 2023

Goal Review 2023

 So........

Let's just blast into it...

First one of these... for a WHILE

Covid didn't help really did it lols...

Anyway........

Overall goals same as other years...

I'm only going to talk about people, fitness and chess though!

So... was working for NEW DAY for part of 2023... nice company in some ways! I like helping people with money! Met some cool people there like IZZY LABBETT (although this not in 2023)... actually related to MARK LABBETT... star of ITV's THE CHASE...

And Beth Baron... I think she's still there!!

CHRIS BAILEY... is like a maniac!

Sometimes he emails me 5 times a day...

When does he sleep I just don't KNOW... it's not like I'm writing this at 4.34am

Chris Bailey thinks he can be my writing and life coach and he is NOT BAD at being it...

But... MARK HOWITT KNOWS ;)

I've actually worked on my fitness more this year than for many years esp after not eating lots of NEW DAY FREE FOOD... actually ate no crisps or chocolate for 3 months...

And lost over 2 stone :)

And did more stewarding! 7.5/10 for fitness no alcohol or drugs...

Much more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment