Monday, 24 August 2026

NHS

 Here's a post about the

@NHSuk
...
I strongly believe the NHS should remain free at the point of use. I believe it should benefit all British citizens.
I've spent a lot of time on politics all my life yet the female side of my family... they've worked in the
@NHSuk
all their lives.
My mother was a nurse, then a health visitor, then a health visitor manager. The
@NHSuk
asked her not to retire... in effect she did retire then worked less.
My sister is a doctor. Even before she qualified she would go all around the world helping people for free with her own money. Her husband is also a doctor.
I can fully understand why many people prefer British doctors who can speak fluent English.
I want to help
@RestoreBritain
make the
@NHSuk
stronger. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment