Friday, 21 August 2026

Not Going Back To Reform

 I'm getting a few public comments on

@X
and
@facebook
about Reform etc- Reform definitely want me back.
But guess what?
The GrandMaster is NOT going back.
I've spent all my life being interested in politics yet Reform was the first party I joined after I was 40 years old.
I mean I RESEARCHED it a lot guys...
But I'll tell you what...
I should have RESEARCHED IT EVEN MORE PROBABLY...
You might have noticed I do complain when I don't get good service?
While I was in Reform I complained not at all for about 10 months but then v little...
People might complain if their Amazon delivery doesn't get there next day when it should have?
My Reform membership card took around 200 days to come. I didn't complain.
Yet as I've said the REPEATED MENTIONS or requests to 'party at the
@CedarCourtHotel
' ... one in a meeting with about 40 Reform members...
I understand some people might not have time for research. But I'd told that person before in a meeting with the head of Yorkshire Reform about this. There's no excuse. I should even have publically called it out in the meeting but I didn't.
Yeah I've got hundreds of thousands of views on my Reform writing. I know some QUALITY people within Reform.
Some people think I'm outspoken yet I keep a lot of details private.
The right must unite and
@RestoreBritain
are the best option to do this. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment