Monday, 3 August 2026

Restore and Reform

 Time to blast this one out...

I KNOW there are good patriots within
@reformparty_uk
. I am still friends with many of them.
Been thinking a lot about this lately. Took me quite a long time in my lifetime to join a political party. Been many times in my life that I've been working so hard in my job I've had no time to think about politics. I'm suffering financially because I'm spending so much time on it now to an extent...
With their brand awareness and charismatic leader
@Nigel_Farage
(who has been doing this for well over 20 years) it's no wonder
@reformparty_uk
enjoy support...
However when you've spent as much time on this as I have... actually been to multiple Reform branch meetings, spoken to Reform Councillors and officials nationwide...
You can see why many passionate patriots know
@RestoreBritain
is the REAL DEAL.
I've been thinking about this for hours lately. There are some Reform supporters who actually do share very similar views to Restore supporters...
Yet when you look at who some in local leadership choose as candidates, give control of the finances to... in my experience in Yorkshire it's not been the passionate patriots. It's what you could call centerists or civ nats.
Just to clarify... there has been much media talk about
@Nigel_Farage
's 5 MILLION pound donation and all the donations
@reformparty_uk
is being given...
I haven't received a penny from my
@reformparty_uk
writing. Overall being part of the party cost me money.
Kinda echoes my experience sometimes of dealing with rich people and organizations. Some like
@KevinNagleMLS
etc are very careful with their money when they want to be...
is the fastest growing political movement in the UK EVER. There are many inspirational patriots who have joined. Some are being brought into politics for the first time so it's increasing our patriot base.
We must work together to help save our nation. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment