Pure partiots are the ones I like most... and there aren't many of them around...
@RestoreHalifax
will know the Reform leader in Calderdale used to be Labour. So you can't fully trust him.
So many people have joined other parties then hopped to Reform... a few have done the same with Restore.
The
@Conservatives
are slightly better than some other mainstream parties, despite their failings from 2010-2024. I've spoken to some decent former Tories. Can't blame people for being in the Tories in the 1980s and 90s- both
@Nigel_Farage
and
@RupertLowe10
were.
I had concerns when I was part of Reform, the only party I have joined in my lifetime. I still had many tens of thousands of views on my writing, likes. There are still good people within Reform yet the true patriots are joining
@RestoreBritain
.
This is our last chance to save Britain. We must honour our history and take our country back.
No comments:
Post a Comment