Friday 27 September 2024

Chess Games

 From recent 'DM'........ I have loads of these btw but would only share what other people say with their permission......


Another nice chess win done. You did make a fair point that it's good to save my games

With just my recent ones now a new students could study them for about 40 hours but I'm not recommending that for beginners as not best use of time...

If some people DO just want some of my recent games I'm prepared to send them quite cheap......... a few have a few annotations might do more of that. For someone rated say 1500 online they could study them or I could do guided study.

BUT I'm aware people learn in different ways (they might not have full 1 hour or 0.5 hour for me to chat/type to them) so if you just want the games contact me and I'll send them you cheap!

I've only saved QUALITY ones and actually only wins so far lols...... (I've won well over 2000 games online...... yeah people don't save them unless pro coaches usually) so I'll prob vary that and included draws and losses as long as there's something to learn from them-

No comments:

Post a Comment