Saturday 28 September 2024

Supermarkets

 So........

Quick early morning blast...

In both COACHING and WRITING going to do more on supermarkets.....

I almost have to coach myself sometimes....

More in private but a few things.......

I have now been to many different supermarkets/shops at different times.......

There are probably advantages to many different shops in some areas. Depends what you want. I have pictures etc of farm shops too.

Self service checkouts........ I'm not a massive fan of them. Made myself use them in Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Aldi now for the learning experience. I can see how some people couldn't use them.

I'm prob going to make myself go into every major supermarket near me....... and get the apps for them all.....

Can say more in private. In my financial coaching now I think a good exercise is literally to TAKE people shopping in supermarkets I know... have done this before will do again.


No comments:

Post a Comment