Saturday 28 September 2024

Real Writing

 Another quick blast.......


I think it's good as a writer or content creator to have done regular jobs too. Same with being a chess or other type of coach too. Shows you have a work ethic.

I have to remember I do have experience others don't have so I like to share it.

At the same time....... you will notice over the course of my whole writing I never sold out my principles and I would never write something against my values for money. You don't see me jumping on any current fad.

As a writer it's good to have BOTH paid and your own writing. I should be better etc at getting ads and sponsors but I really like to let it flow and get it out quickly. Obviously if I'm doing a full time job I'm not writing at that time and the amount goes down...........

But who knows, I've turned down jobs too. If I could make enough money doing my own thing I would do- I'm not far off that now. My writing and pictures will be there long after my death.......

No comments:

Post a Comment