Saturday 28 September 2024

Supermarket Views

 Supermarket articles gets views......

Yep so spent a bit of time publishing last article on supermarket socials..... getting quite a lot of views........

People know that I've got over 500,000 views on my share articles worldwide....... and the supermarket ones are the most popular. Over 10 years ago now that I did my first paid public article.

I get plenty of people on LinkedIn etc viewing my profile after I do them. TBH it's a better use of my time getting the BEST value food from different places than just writing about it so I'll be doing that more.

I've got it down to an art now in terms of knowing when the busy times are for ones near me etc. If I get paid offers happy to go further afield. I get my parents sending me pictures of the Aldi they go to in Lancaster for example.

If the supermarkets directly want to get in contact with me that's fine. People know I always give an honest opinion. I will be going into Sainsbury's more for the learning experience. I think in 2019 I didn't fully understand that for certain things Aldi was not always the best option in terms of price. And it depends how much you value your time and other factors. Aldi have been going downhill near me for a while now- and this is based on speaking to many staff who work for a number of supermarkets. I have inside information on most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment