Wednesday 25 September 2024

Free Writing Expression

 Blasting this out........

Already booked up more since last articles btw....... so no freebies in those times. Next Saturday and Sunday booked up pretty much all day.......

And I could be doing other stuff other than writing this now........ but wanted to do a quick blast.........

Over 276,000 views just on this blog....... even when I don't write anything will typically get like 200 views a day btw........ because there is so much GREAT CONTENT IN HERE...........

The real smart people will be taking that FREE VALUE then seeing how I can add value to them now in the present....... but remember when I'm booked up I'm booked up....... and I always keep my word. Typical of saying something on the internet- it MAKES U DO it.......

Important to MAKE YOURSELF DO THINGS too...... quickly made a fiverr profile........

Booked up for chess coaching later today..........

Want ideally to block off some time for so proper creative writing...... this is just a personal blast........

Because for sure I'm not JUST a coach etc....... I do things for my goals EVERY DAY........

And maybe I should more...........

But that blast of teaching and writing always helps.......

No comments:

Post a Comment