Wednesday 25 September 2024

I know GMs...

 I know GMs...

Blasting this out as a seperate post.....

For ADVANCED or rapidly improving players I do know coaches and players quite a lot stronger than me who I'd be happy to RECOMMEND to students either for a small fee or once they've booked some sessions with me.

From a coach perspective I'm the only coach around now who's had a worldwide selling chess novel since 2005. I've read LOADS about chess and still do every day, probably too much. Through time I've chatted to plenty of GMs.

I have also been playing chess in the UK since I was four. I know who's been around a long time and who hasn't. I've been all around Yorkshrie and to other places in the UK playing chess. There are certain things I know which can be valuable to players in the UK that cheaper foreign players have not experienced.

At some point will be happy to share travel costs etc transporting players around as I have my own car and sat nav. Book me while I'm available!

No comments:

Post a Comment