Monday 30 October 2023

As You Get Older You Value Your Time More

 As You Get Older You Value Your Time More

So......

I was actually a GOOD PUPIL in school...

I'd always do what the teacher said if I thought it was fair...

But when you think about my mindset then... this is even in schools where my parents PAID for me to go...

It's like... oh it's school today, you gotta turn up...

I could write a lot more about BGS and I will at some stage but they expected you to turn up each day...

But now for example... if I feel like writing something I will just write. Nobody has the right to give me an 'exam' on writing lols that's just stupid...

This is why more smart young people today are NOT going to uni esp if they are writers... look at Rupert Hargreaves.

So yeah... anything you do or learn ask... what's in it for me ;)

I am available for coaching...

No comments:

Post a Comment