Sunday 29 October 2023

The Huddersfield Hyundai Garage

 Gonna blast this one out...

Sure it can be quite hard as a writer to get paid work... but guys... never underestimate your power...

So... MY PARENTS (not me as I alluded to previously because I'd never allow myself to get into this situation) got bad service from local Hyundai garage... I rung them up and 'chatted' to them about it then put a few tweets out on twitter...

I was informed the garage people had SLEEPLESS NIGHTS over the review ;)

So yeah... don't give the Howitt family bad service, I could write much more if I wanted...

I'll give another quick example... Healds Hall... they'd like a bigger review from me... but it's only worth my time doing it if they pay... but for example if someone I knew wanted to see pics etc I would show them for free...

More writing to come for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment