Sunday 29 October 2023

High Value Training

 I've written a bit more about the subject on another thread...


I guess with the free info I'll give here I might save it because quite valuable...

I think often the lower skill someone has the more need they have to be educated- and sometimes they're willing to pay for it. School children are taught by teachers paid by taxpayers (if they're in the state sector) to read etc... someone with money and not much chess ability is more likely to pay for chess education.

Put this on ECF forum... this is a Mark Howitt blog exclusive...

But you also have OTHER people of a higher skill level who are still willing to pay. For example I personally have bought around 80 chess books, I paid for a few training events as a junior etc...

Rowson paid to live with a GM and learn more...

I often now chat to titled playes on facebook for free because there is a VALUE exchange there. One thing I would like to do in future is exchange my financial coaching for chess coaching with FMs and above...

No comments:

Post a Comment