Saturday 14 October 2023

Coaching

 OK... just have to blast this out now...

Mark Howitt chess coaching...

It's just like...

Different...

I'm not a GM chess player but...

When you get Mark Howitt coaching... you get the benefit of a guy who's played chess since 4... and read about 250 chess books...

Has chatted to quite a few GMs...

And is also a world famous writer who had a worldwide selling chess novel at age 21. My writing was GM level at 18...

So really... in terms of a long term investment (because good students will get POSITIVE REVIEWS which will be here on this site even after I die... as a writer and person I think I will be more famous after I die)... it's amazing...

And at the moment I am offering chess coaching for the UK min wage and maybe EVEN A BIT LESS...

As I become more in demand and do more of a regular job though my rates will go UP...

If you're a smart rich person... well I mean I do do financial coaching that I am prob even better at...

I mean like Chris Bailey... I think sometimes he charges like about £250 an hour... and I've known him since 2014 counting from when we wrote on ShareProphets... since 2015 have been writing to each other... he has actually given GREAT advice prob worth thousands of pounds tbh...

I make my rates CHEAP because I LIKE teaching people... but yeah it's like with BOTH the chess and financial coaching... the long term benefits of BOTH are amazing...

Book me while I'm available ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment