Monday 30 October 2023

Huddersfield Chess

 

Nice to be Part of the Honley Team in Huddersfield League!

Post by Mark Howitt » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:35 pm

Hi...

Quick post as it's on my mind...

Nice to be part of Honley team in Huddersfield league. Even though I've only played one game that I've won I have been following all the results. I've offered to play sometimes but like squad rotation... I will play again at some point. There are lots of things I want to do in my life but even though it's cheappppppper I'm not going to just spend my life typing on internet ;)

I'd honestly like to say it's nice to be part of a team with cool people. Leo Keely has competed in the British Championship and international tourns and it was v kind he spent some time looking at my game. Granville Boot... I remember his name from when I just started playing league chess when I was 13! I even looked up what the name means, it means big town :) Dave Gray has a lot of experience and been around Hudds chess for years...

Anyway I am still training and playing and will play for the team again!

No comments:

Post a Comment