Tuesday 31 October 2023

Respecting High Value Coaches

 Blasting into this one... prob have a call soon but it's on my mind...

At some point I'm thinking of paying for some HIGH LEVEL coaching...

But like... I will want to be READY for it...

I do get coaching in various areas from great people... and for like the physical part of it is not rocket science at all... it's just like making the effort. I could do 100m in 14 secs at 14 and I didn't train that much for that... prob can never do that again but I'd like to get a bit quicker. So I made myself do 2 walks in rain today...

ALL good coaches I get coaching from get a good or v good review and I look for ways I can add value to them too...

Yet I think it's a good goal to have... to get good enough that it's WORTH paying for coaching... like asking SPECIFIC questions to real EXPERTS...

Then take ACTION on it for results...

No comments:

Post a Comment