Sunday 29 October 2023

I Only Know a Few of the 500,000 Yet Thanks...

 So...

This is the official 200,000 thanks post...

Because remember when you're talking share articles... it's 500,000 views... honestly I don't know how many people have read me on different platforms... people can write about me when I'm dead.

At this stage as a writer I just want to let it flow and get it out there...

Like if I've got something to say... say it... edit it later if I want...

I mean the world is just so surreal...

I wouldn't believe it if someone said in covid times... yeah Sabrina Chevannes will write to you...

Wasn't until I googled her more that I saw she had over 50,000 copies sold of one kid's chess book!


I might buy one for my niece...


Oh yeah... and then like a multi millionaire like Kevin Nagle writes to you and you get to do stewarding...

Honestly being a writer is so surreal... stick at it though... gets better ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment